SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is an unpredictable and fascinated industry for marketers. It is built on a strong base and their elements are straightforward. Customer preferred keywords are the most important aspect.
Applying on-page SEO elements in marketing strategies
An optimist doesn’t have any pattern regarding count and thickness of keywords that are induced into the text. Finding guidelines from many sources is an easy task, but these instructions and guidelines probably won’t work every time. Avoiding all these rules presenting them in a natural way to the users. These are the aspects that are considered while creating technical information.
This may look unreasonable, following the optimization process without any specific techniques. Illustration of an example: For suppose a trader is selling a “brown” and “black” kitchen tables, then trader indicate them in a specific color. What if a customer is likely to prefer “dark” tables? Replacement of “dark” rather than using specific color can improve customer reach.
The title tag composes keywords and that is a fundamental ranking factor. The title provides information about the page to the user and the search engine. A user cannot see these text directly on the page, it is represented in code format. Search engines can sort out things and these are finally represented through search engine result pages(SERP).
- Basically, the title tag is not referred by search engines. A title tag is likely for the people who have accessibility requirements and need reading assistance.
Best prepared practices:
- Exactly one title tag is allocated to each page.
- A page must have the appropriate title.
- A page should be induced with targeting keywords. One keyword that should be relevant to the descriptive text. Must not induce too many keywords in the title. This will be expressed as keyword sniffing.
- The length of the title tag must be within 70 to 80 characters which is 600px. Using longer title doesn’t make any sense. Cross check the length of the title by using SERP preview tool.
- A title should not be shorter if the title length is 200px that shows improper usage.
Let’s consider an example of worst and best case of title tags : I was likely to search for the coffee shops in Prague.
Best places for coffee shops : This is too short and which is not close to the title requirement.
Location of the best coffee in Prague : This is a moderate level title, but lacks “coffee shop ” keyword.
Beautiful coffee shops in Prague with the best coffee : This looks overwhelmed, besides it won’t fit in the SERP. It contains the admissible keyword and it is also convincing.
The Meta description has loads similarities with the title tag. Representing difference, the meta description is not among the ranking factor techniques. This might show an impact on the rate on SERP.
The length varies from the desktops to mobiles. Google increased description length for desktops ranging 920px to 1,750px or 320 characters. In few cases addition of characters to fit in the SERP. Then Google provides more space for insertion.
- Every page must have only one meta description.
- The meta description should be related to the page.
- It should be induced with targeted keywords.
- The length of meta description for the desktop should not be more than 1,750px or 320 characters.
- The length of meta description for mobile should not be more than 1350px or 230 characters. Its must to know about traffic obtained from mobile to optimize properly and let know where customers are delighted with the content.
- The description should not be short, it should be potential.
- Content presentation is for prospective customers. Avoid roistering and provide according to customer necessity.
Meta Description priorities will be given to Prague not for the coffee shop because it’s so long to fit in SERP and also it is unconnected. This happens because a page doesn’t contain Meta description, then Google will provide text field.
An unexperienced SEO must take advice from UX specialists and professional SEO specialist regarding fixing a URL for a complete website and that is a difficult action to execute. If it is created later that becomes more complex and also effects in ranking. There are few rules to follow while creating new URL:
- It must contain targeted keywords.
- Excess keywords should not be induced
- Url should be in short format.
In general URL’S are given by default, based on the name of the article, that results in long URL and does not contain any relevant keywords and also won’t expose complete URL in SERP.
Heading structure are represented by the tags “<h1>-<h6>”. These headings help user and search engine to understand the content present in the web.
In these heading tags, h1 tags have a prominent role, that represents the page to the search engine but also a quality tool for the people require assistance.
H1 best practices:
- A page should contain only one h1.
- A page should include important keywords.
- Heading h1 should be unique.
- Heading h1 should explain about the page.
- Make it short, because there is no limit.
Internally linking pages will provide more authority for the search engines and improves attainability to users. Internal linking defines linking pages within, that will enlarge accessibility for both users and search engines.
Internal linking practices
- Link the pages based upon their priorities, do not over link more pages. That results in decreasing authority levels.
- Link the pages that relate with each other and make sure at least one link must relate with a page.
- Mention targeting keyword within the anchor text that refers to a specific page. This helps the search engine for better understanding what actually page is about.
These are important on-page SEO elements, that should be focused on while optimizing a site. Basically, these rules are simple. The significance of SEO, to give higher priority to customers.